Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A fun photo day with my kids | Kitsap County Photographer

The sun has been peeking out here and there, so I took my girls out for some photos. It's always a challenge to get a picture of my twins together -- much less LOOKING at the camera! Today, I bribed them with some strawberry cream cookies their grandma sent them in the mail. 30 minutes and a cookie bribe later, I got one shot of them both looking at me :)

twins

For a fun, more candid, shot of them together I asked them to play ring around the rosy. They are always up for that.

18


Earlier in the day, Kylie and I stopped off along Marine Drive to take get some shots by this building that has really cool windows on one side.

Ky Ky.

And, if there is one thing a city by the water is good for, it's grassy hills. This particular hill was on the other side of the building with the cool windows. It is amazing to me how many wonderful photographic pockets are just about anywhere you look.

correct size

Yes, she cut her own bangs. Every little girl has to do at least once, right? I'm pretty sure I did it more than once.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the website at LStokesPhotography.com

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the first and last the most- but they are all wonderful! Kudos for taking time to capture your own family! So often we get too busy to even try! And you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last three are so wonderful! Great session! The lighting and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bangs are adorable!!! you'll be so glad you have these when they're older...and you can tease her about cutting her own bangs...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! They are so cute!!! Nothing better than getting great shots of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the expression on her face and the colors too.

    Debbie Jackson

    ReplyDelete