Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I guess we had to get to know the Bremerton Hospital eventually...

My husband had his appendix removed last Sunday and finally made it home this afternoon. Harrison hospital is fantastic, and they took great care of him. We are ALL so glad he is home and recovering well.

I took the moment to capture some photo journalistic photos of the home coming. I will share one that I like a lot of our 4 year-old snuggled in her dad's sweater. The look on her face shows how much she loves her daddy.

Daddy comes home.

L. Stokes Photography Website

4 comments:

  1. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. What a sweet moment you captured! ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hubby feels better soon! Great photojournalistic moment! ++

    Andrea
    http://andrealburns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, glad to hear that he is home and doing better! Beautiful moment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a SWEET picture- wonderful capture.

    ReplyDelete