Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

I am very excited to be launching a brand spankin' new blog to keep clients up to date about what's new at L. Stokes Photography.

One exciting piece of news is that I am about to launch a new shopping cart on my website! No more writing down proof numbers and emailing me your order.

Secondly, I will be offering another canvas special in a few days. Last summer's special went so well that I thought it was time to offer this again :)

And now for a few photos from a recent session. These were taken while my best friend and her family spent a few days visiting from Georgia. Her boys are gorgeous, and I had so much fun playing with them and taking their pictures.







Website: http://lstokesphotography.com/#

11 comments:

  1. love the new blog and those images are gorgeous! i can't tell which i like better - color or black and white! they are stunning. great job ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The third one took my breath away! Love your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic! I love the black and whites but that color is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is to die for! My goodness these are precious! ++

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsay.

    Miss you in Corvallis. I love the new look. And great new pics.

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great images, they are so fun! Love the hats!++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog. Love the pics! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new blog is beautiful and these photos are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I especially love the color one! ++

    ReplyDelete